Today global companies are harnessing the power of Internet to connect across various stake holders - employees, customers and partners - spanning multiple locations across the globe. Given the scale, an enterprise class data network has to be heterogeneous, robust and scalable.
IT managers therefore need 24x7 technical support and operational assistance to assess and equip the reliability and performance of their enterprise networks. At the same time, there is a balance needed between offering value adds to customers through implementation support without raising costs and operating expenditure.
Outsourcing of the Network Monitoring function allows you to sharpen focus on achieving strategic goals. It enables you to develop new services quickly and optimize your assets/operations. Network Monitoring forms a crucial aspect of your business and it is imperative to find a partner with good talent and mature processes.
IceNet network administrators will monitor your network infrastructure 24x7, ensure that your network functions at its optimum level and that effective performance & capacity planning practices are in place. This involves:
- Network Performance - Monitor network thresholds, manage and administer network usage effectively. Detect network degradation before it becomes service affecting. Provide visibility of spare capacity and utilization trends.
- Bandwidth Optimization - - In enterprises, bandwidth is being squeezed by massive applications. Add to that a growing number of users, who demand greater availability and faster application and network speeds. IceNet employs best-of-breed caching, Quality of Service (QoS), compression and network monitoring/reporting technologies into a single solution that looks at bandwidth usage in its entirety and makes recommendations on how best to optimize it.
- Network Devices - Configuration and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- Network Security - Ensure network safety & isolate programs that are slowing the system. Free bandwidth for key applications. Understand and trace virus traffic. Engage in security & bug patch notification. Administer firewall up-to-dates.
- Network Fault - Enabling adequate Optimization of detection, performing root cause analysis, isolation and streamlining of alarms coupled to the problem resolution process. Ensure accurate determination of fault and its location, which results in improved meantime to repair at reduced cost.
- Reports - Event analysis, watch lists, recommendations and more.
IceNet Enterprise Telecom Management Services aim to deliver your total telephony solutions - be it Fixed, Mobile, Private or VoIP communication. We ensure you get the dependability, robustness and cost efficiency of your telecom network. IceNet has exceptional expertise in Voice Communication Servers and equipments.
IceNet offers a Total Voice Management solution, which includes:
- Consulting & Design Services.
- Integration & Deployment Services.
- Operation & Maintenance Services.
- Technical Support Services.
- Network Management:
- TCP/IP, SNMP V1, V2, V3, MIB-II, RMON
- SONET/SDH, Frame Relay, ATM T1/E1, PPP
- Multi Layer Switches:
- Ethernet, Token Ring, VLANS, RIP V1/V2, OSPF, BGP, IGMP, ATM , T1/E1, QOS
- Encryption and Authentication techniques, PKI, MD5, SHA-1, DES, 3DES, IPSEC, LDAP, RADIUS. Network Firewall & Filtering
- Routing Protocols:
- RIP/OSPF, ATM/Frame Relay/WAN-T1/T3 and TCP/IP
- Signaling – H.323, H.248, MGCP, RVP over IP, SAP, SGCP, SIP
- Media – DVB, H.261, H.263, RTCP, RTP
- Codec’s: G.711, G.729
- Wireless & Wi-Fi:
- IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, WEP, WPA, DHCP, DNS, Firewall Policies, L2TP, IP Sec, IDS, H.323
- Bridging & Switching, VLANs, Tagging, Trunking
- IP Addressing, VLSM
- VPN, Messaging Systems, Mail/Internet Servers, DNS and SMTP
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Voice and Data Convergence