When it comes to Enterprise class software application technology creation, there are challenges in store
Step ahead of competition
Be on top of technology curve
Development - core focus
Reduce cost of operations
Technology & people movement
Availability of talent
Handling service levels for an software application platform is increasingly becoming a highly complex and expensive proposition as software developers continue to enhance and re-architect their applications.
To ensure that applications are available and running at peak efficiency requires round the clock job. The complexities are higher in cases of a hosted service provider or an ASP where multiple applications are hosted on a variety of OS, database and technology frameworks.
IceNet offers comprehensive remote application monitoring and management services which enables customers and employees to use applications without interruption. This service allows limiting the requirement for internal capacity and expertise. It thus enables one to reduce the cost of operations and refocus your IT staff on high payback development projects.
Application Monitoring Approach:
- Proactively monitor application availability, performance, response time, exceptions, faults and failures using an array of proprietary as well as third party monitoring tools.
- Measurements are taken from behind the firewall so that there are no security lapses and the measurement is related to variables you can control.
- Change management and hosting services management.
- Provide usage trend analysis and status reports.
- 24x7 technical support of your application infrastructure from level 2 and level 3 engineers.
- Visibility into IceNet's trouble ticket system via a secure portal.
- Technology Framework & Programming Languages
- Microsoft.Net, J2EE and COM+
- Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP
- Sun Java, JSP
- Servers, OS & Storage
- Windows 2000, XP, Advanced Server
- HP, Solaris, AIX
- Unix / Linux
- SAN – iSCSI, FC
- HA & Clustering
- IBM DB2 Universal Database
- IBM IMS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Middle Tier
- Application server, directory server, messaging server, portal server
- Application server portals (Java Application Servers) such as Oracle, IBM - Web Sphere, BEA - Web Logic, Sun Java System
- Microsoft servers such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft IIS
- Open Source servers such as Apache