TAKE BACK CONTROL. VIRTUALIZE.
Virtualization helps you take back control of your infrastructure. That’s because virtualization enables you to see and manage your computing resources in ways that offer more flexibility; you’re not being restricted by implementation, location or physical packaging. With virtualization, you have a logical rather than a physical view of data, computing power, storage capacity and other resources. By gaining greater control of your infrastructure, you can now improve cost management.
- DRIVE SOME BUSINESS SENSE INTO YOUR ‘IT’ - Improve total cost of ownership (TCO) :
- MAKE YOUR SERVER INVISIBLE - Server Consolidation and Infrastructure Optimization :
- LOOSE YOUR FAT - Physical Infrastructure Cost Reduction :
- SPEND MORE TIME ON REAL BUSINESS - Improved Operational Flexibility & Responsiveness:
- IS YOUR SERVER A GOOD BUSINESSMAN? - Increased Application Availability & Improved Business Continuity :
- KEEP AN EYE ON EVERY DESK - Improved Desktop Manageability & Security :
Virtualization offers a rapid return on investment (ROI) through decreased management costs and increased asset utilization. You can enhance system availability and help lower cost and complexity of disaster recovery solutions by virtualizing resources for flexibility, dynamic infrastructure.
Virtualization makes it possible to achieve significantly higher resource utilization by pooling common infrastructure resources and breaking the legacy “one application to one server” model. ICENET can provide physical server to virtual server consolidation with minimal downtime
With virtualization, you can reduce the number of servers and related IT hardware in the data center. This leads to reductions in real estate, power and cooling requirements, resulting in significantly lower IT costs.
Virtualization offers a new way of managing IT infrastructure and can help IT administrators spend less time on repetitive tasks such as provisioning, configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
Eliminate planned downtime and recover quickly from unplanned outages with the ability to securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service.
Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that end users can access locally or remotely, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.