Managing IT from the perspective of the business combined with delivering high quality of service and a positive client experience is at the core of the offerings by IceNet. IceNet offers a full spectrum of Professional Services and Managed Services to help clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate the full lifecycle of their computing infrastructures. The services on offer thus deliver measurable, positive returns from their investments. We have the ability and expertise to take on client requirements from entry level, break-fix support to complex managed and professional services – to help clients drive down costs and increase productivity.
Client On-boarding Methodology:
Flexible Engagement Models:
This helps achieving your objectives such as quality, cost savings, localization & reduced risk to deliver. We have a combination of two teams offshore and onsite. They are highly technical sound professionals, who design brilliantly the transitions of your Infrastructure Management from onsite to offshore.
- IceNet has a large pool of technically qualified resources, which takes care of all the required skill sets and technology which eliminates the need to set up infrastructure at your end.
- 24x7 work schedule ensures seamless communication across time zones.
- Our Onsite teams are the best fit for any new implementations, ongoing up gradations in technology or handle an absolute new project. They are adept in creating support systems and practices that coincide with your development plans.
We have the best talent to study your current needs and analyze your existing work environment. They will design an appropriate service implementation plan and design knowledge transfer process. This stage includes following actions:
- Desired objective and goal settings
- Detailed study of technology and knowledge transition process
- Selection of best 3Ps – People, Process and Product
- Plan for the technology infrastructure
- Undergo training programs for executives to handle this transition
- Take care of Offshore and onsite deliveries
- Sequential review meets during the project and proactive approach to solve issues, if any at any stage
- Your work will be undertaken on a separate VLAN/VPN with only authorized personnel allowed access
- Workstations are password protected
- Servers across the network are monitored from a central console with alerts
- Our premises are under 24X7 security guard surveillance. All employees have access control cards which permits only authorized individual to enter the premises
- Firewall, IDP and Anti Virus scanners are deployed for security
IceNet believes in forging partnership and build long term associations. In this regard, Customer Relationship Management promises faster customer service at lower costs, higher customer satisfaction and from this, better customer retention and ultimately customer loyalty. Effective relationship management not only helps retain clients but also acts as a tool to build further sales and business.
Process, Quality and Security:
At IceNet, quality and security is non-negotiable and cannot be compromised. We have adopted stringent best practices, established methodologies and commitment to achieve excellence in delivery. Our effective processes ensure that our clients are not at risk from any of the potential threats that can arise from moving off-shore. Our expert technical team produces cutting-edge, creative and effective solutions and deploys scalable technologies within a rapid time frame. We utilize solutions from the world's leading technology companies and help our customers minimize risk, maximize technology investment and realize business goals through our comprehensive service and quality offering. IceNet is justifiably proud of its comprehensive program that provides you with the highest level of information protection safeguards.